Marketing the choice to study in Denmark is easy. There are plenty of opportunities for international students and researchers. The Danish higher education institutions are internationally oriented and offer a large selection of programs and individual courses in English
Combining traditional lectures and tutorials with project-based teaching methods, studying in Denmark will develop your ability to work with others, think creatively and apply new knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience. Danish higher education institutions cooperate with business to ensure an up-to-date learning environment where you can learn from industry experts and undertake internships in globally recognized organizations.
USP’s of Denmark
- Part of European Union.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Easy to get Dependent Visa.
- Applicant will get full visa.
- Course duration & additional 6months job search visa.
- Tax savings for Indian Students up to 5lakhs
- Quality Education from Public Universities with English Language
- 6 month's Job Search Visa after Studies.
- 68kms away from Germany
- Ranked 10th as a Best Country in the World for Living Green & Copenhagen is recognized as one of the most Environmental Friendly city in the World.
- No Fund requires for VISA
IntakesThe main intake offered by all universities is September
Few universities offered in March.
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility
12 years of Education is mandatory
or 10 years education +3 years Diploma IELTS overall or TOEFL 80 points ( IBT)
15 years and 16 Years of education with 60 % in relevant subject IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 85 points ( IBT)
Documentations Required- 10th grade inwards all mark sheets, transcripts, provisional and degree
- English proficiency test score card IELTS or TOEFL
- Statements of propose
- Tow letter of recommendations ( one form university and one from employer if available)
- Updated CV with education years and marks
- Passport copy
- Ten passport size photographs
- all notary documents